We hope that our website has most of the information you require. If you have any further questions then please contact us and we will try and help!
The booking procedure is summarised below, however please read the full terms and conditions before booking.
- Check that the dates you are interested in are available for the gite you want to book (each property has an availability calender within the details page).
- Contact us by phone or email to verify availability. We will send you a booking form via email or this can be downloaded for La Vigne/ La Grange/Les Marrons here.
- Following your e-mail or call confirming your request to book your chosen accommodation, an e-mail will be sent to confirm this request, including details of how to pay the booking deposit, send the completed booking form : the deposit and balance can be paid by cheque, bank transfer or credit card via Paypal. (if by Paypal a further charge of 3% to be added to cover charge made by Paypal).
- Payment can be made in British pounds or euros.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent via e-mail, then by letter.
- The booking is not confirmed until we have received the completed booking form and the 20% holding deposit.
- 6 weeks prior to the start of the rental period, the balance of the rental cost plus the refundable security deposit is due. If booking within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period then the full cost is due when booking. ( Covid 19 adjustments to our normal terms and conditions)
- Once we have received the full payment, we will send you a receipt and full details of how to find the property etc.
Rental Rates are per property and include:-
- all bed linen and house towels
- beds made up for your arrival;
- charges including local tourist tax;
- electricity (a charge will be made in winter for electric heating)
For full details of property rates click here.